On March 26, 2020 Governor Walz issued Emergency Executive Order 20-20 directing citizens to stay at home. According to the list of exemptions and the advice of our legal counsel, it has been determined that our business is considered critical and therefore exempt. We will continue operations while adhering to Minnesota Occupational Safety and Health Standards and the Minnesota Department of Health and CDC Guidelines, including social distancing and hygiene.
Our sales team will continue to give in-home estimates, our production team will continue to provide installations, and our service team will continue to provide service. To ensure the safety and health of our customers and employees, we will employ the following safety measures:
- Team members will be screened daily to ensure they are not exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or were exposed to someone who is.
- Team members entering a customer’s home will wear protective gear to include: surgical mask, shoe covers, and medicinal grade gloves.
- Any sales samples will be disinfected prior to handling by customers. Surfaces disturbed by our service or installation teams will be disinfected as part of the installation/service process.
We will not enter the home of someone:
- Currently diagnosed with COVID-19
- Under quarantine for exposure to COVID-19
- Exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
Please notify us if these conditions exist so that we can reschedule your appointment.
We are also currently working on the logistics of providing a virtual sales consultation for at risk or quarantined customers. If this may be of interest please call our marketing team at 612-261-0437.
We are pleased to be able to continue to provide sales and service during these unprecedented times and improve and protect your most valuable assets, your home and your families’ health.
Builders and Remodelers Inc.